Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, pay online, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Use of collected information
Central Professional Services collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when paying online only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Protection of your information
Acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you give Central Professional Services permission to send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications, in conjunction with the services you have requested.
- The Number of messages will vary by account.
- By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number given to us.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, text STOP to 50806 or text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, text HELP to 50806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
Central Professional Services
801 Sunnyside Drive, Cadillac, MI 49601